- Job Title
- Salesforce Administrator
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of Salesforce administration or development experience
- Salesforce certification preferred (i.e. ADM201)
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools
- 3-5 years experience as a business analyst or project manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate and develop rapport over the phone and in person with all levels
- Knowledge of financial statements and ability to communicate financial analysis and valuation results
- High level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a high volume environment
- Must be motivated individual with strong analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills. Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural curiosity about technology.
- Must have ability to work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required, including presentation of complex data in easily understood ways and strong data visualization skills.
- Ability to confidently interact at multiple levels in the organization and lead cross-departmental team projects required.
- Working knowledge of SQL, proficiency at using Excel (charts, functions, tables, pivot tables and pivot charts) and experience with statistical analysis and reporting tools preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% via airplane
This position will be responsible for the overall development, configuration, and operation for the initial implementation, continued operations, and continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform for all user groups in Business Development and other internal teams. This individual will perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating tasks relating to the Salesforce platform and integrations. In additional to owning the Salesforce.com application, this individual will be responsible for successfully executing all other administrative and logistical operations to support the business development team in successfully building and maintaining an affiliation pipeline.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow and approval processes.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.
- Partner with end users and first line support to understand the administrative needs and resolve support issues.
- Review changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce; provide recommendations and documentation regarding features to implement and defer to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Schedule and deploy upgrades and communicate changes to all relevant users
- Maintain all Salesforce environments (test, training, production, etc.) including documentation, configurations and customization's
- Identify improvements to the Salesforce platform through understanding of the Salesforce road map, peer organizations, end user community and Salesforce community.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Prepare and present clear business and technical analysis
- Perform mass imports and updates of data as appropriate
- Partner with Dr. Recruitment Team for Trade Show arrangements
- Achieve business development marketing goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to marketing initiatives
- Ensures annual business development marketing campaign plan is established, implemented and measured
- Other tasks as requested by direct Manager