Founded in 2004, MicroTech is a leading solutions provider focused on providing Technology Integration, Telecom & Cloud, and Product Solutions to the public sector, as well as established commercial enterprises. We offer great career opportunities all over the country to certified technicians, engineers, accountants, management professionals, and administrative and operations specialists just like you!
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to (HR@microtech.net) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. Learn more here >>
Innovative and entrepreneurial driven, with an astounding growth rate of over 5,000 percent since its inception, MicroTech is a five-time member of the prestigeous Inc. 500 and the Washington Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing companies.
For the last four years, Hispanic Business Magazine recognized MicroTech among the Top 5 fastest growing Hispanic-Owned businesses in the U.S.
Software Magazine named MicroTech the No. 1 Privately-Owned Systems Integration Services Provider in Virginia. According to industry surveys, MicroTech is among the Top Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned businesses in the U.S.
MicroTech is headquartered just outside the Nation's Capital in Vienna, VA, with key offices throughout the U.S. MicroTech employees are onsite in 30 states and around the world.
Corporate Technical Recruiter
- Job Title
- Corporate Technical Recruiter
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
The Corporate Technical Recruiter will support MicroTech’s overarching goal to provide fully qualified personnel to our customers both internally and externally. The Corporate Technical Recruiter will directly source, recruit, and coordinate the placement of top talent needed to support MicroTech’s internal staffing needs. The ideal candidate will have prior staffing experience and will be required to learn and assist in IT staffing for our external customers.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting activity (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, offer management, on-boarding communications).
• Clearly define position requirements and recruiting process. Ensure search requests are clearly defined to include key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
• Recommend interviewing and hiring techniques as appropriate.
• Analyze the information provided on a prospective employee's application form.
• Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment by conducting a personal interview (by phone or in person).
• Performs further background reference investigation, i.e., prior employment references, transcripts, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
• Maintain awareness of creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for client.
• Effectively apply diverse staffing methodology and promote standards.
• Quickly grasp and present solutions to complex recruiting requirements and issues.
• Escalate and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with hiring managers.
• Provide timely progress updates on prospecting, interview and placement activity.
• Ensure smooth transition post-hire and assess hiring manager and new hire satisfaction.
• Facilitate the workflow processing using available systems/tools.
• Input applicants and resumes into the applicant tracking system.
• Track hiring activity, including job posting, hiring decisions and closing position vacancies.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Professional writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
• Influencing and negotiation skills. Problem solving and resource management.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or similar discipline.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience within a recruiting department/staffing agency.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of computerized office systems (ATS – Applicant Tracking System) internet and software is required.
• Ability to comply with and apply Departmental ISO, CMMI, and other quality standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.