Network Engineer (Top Secret Clearance)
- Job Title
- Network Engineer (Top Secret Clearance)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Network Engineer to work in an exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment that combines technical systems engineering talent with business and security needs to deliver high-quality client IT solutions.
The Network Engineer candidate will support a fast-paced, operationally diverse lab environment and operations network. The selected candidate will be a member of a systems administration/networking team supporting a R&D community. Candidate will provide installation, configuration, and operational use of network security devices including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and network traffic analyzers. Candidate will be expected to deal with customer issues ranging from account requests and problems, to troubleshooting connectivity, to deploying new environments.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start
- Certifications: Security+ (AND) CCNA required to start
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 5 years of proven experience installing, maintaining and managing CISCO equipment, including core routers, external routers and access level switches including hardening based on Department of Defense/DISA guidelines (STIGs).
- Demonstrated strong background in firewalls, VPN devices and log analyzing software like Snort or ELK.
- Experience in a virtual environment (VMWare) and experience with Windows and/or Linux servers.
- Hands-on experience in creating, maintaining and troubleshooting an operational environment and be able to understand the impact of outages to customers.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- CISCO hardware and management tool experience
- Experience with firewalls and VPNs
- VMware administration
- Windows/Linux administration
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #networkengineer #CCNA #CISCO @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #routers