Apply now. Pursue your dreams. Become an Employee Partner.
At Trilogy Spa Holdings, we hire individuals who exude an entrepreneurial spirit and want to apply their craft. We strive to create a culture of inclusion, opportunity and acceptance that is reflective of the diversity in our marketplace and communities. Both our property operations teams and corporate staff are the best of the best within the hospitality industry, and receive competitive salaries, extensive benefits and excellent opportunities for promotion. Our commitment is to help you fulfill your dreams and reach your goals.
To view all jobs, add an * in the Search Terms field and click ‘search’; this will display all openings. If you already have a profile, please use the login form below to access your profile; for a password reminder, choose the 'Forgot Password' link.
For any inquiries regarding career information with Trilogy Spa Holdings, please contact the Talent & Culture Team: Meredith Friedman at email@example.com or Andrea Zemel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Juice Bar Specialist
- Job Title
- Juice Bar Specialist
- Job ID
- Carolina, PR 00979
- Other Location
Needed: Juice Bar Specialist at the Luxurious El San Juan Resort Spa
Do you take pride in providing outstanding guest satisfaction and quality service? Do you enjoy creating personalized experiences for people? Are you known to go above and beyond to anticipate the needs of your customers? If so, we are looking for you!
Trilogy Spa Holdings is looking to hire a part-time Juice Bar Specialist at the Spa at the magnificent El San Juan Resort, A Hilton Hotel. Overlooking Isla Verde Beach, this unique, oceanfront spa is a true paradise in the popular Isla Verde district of San Juan.
The Spa at the El San Juan Resort is currently closed for renovations but will re-open soon as a brand new, premier luxury spa facility. This is your opportunity to be part of the new spa team from its inception, providing 5-star service to all of our guests!
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. Trilogy creates environments where real spa entrepreneurs want to apply their craft. Our commitment is to help you fulfill your dreams and reach your goals.
The ideal candidate desires to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. We are seeking someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of our Guests, hotel Partners and owners. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
“Trilogy inspires those who make our Guests Healthy and Happy”
The Juice Bar Specialist is responsible receiving and preparing product, creating specialized juices according to the menu, maintaining the Juice Bar area and displays, and selling food and retail items. Must have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and maintain a high level of customer service standards. Must have the ability to communicate with others while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times. Scheduling dependability and flexibility is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and abide by Trilogy and spa policy and procedures.
- Greets patrons immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Listens and addresses guest’s requests, and responds with appropriate action and provides accurate information.
- Communicates guest complaints to Spa Management.
- Daily set up of food and beverage items and equipment
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Prepare all juice bar drinks ordered consistently and safely while maintaining high productivity levels
- Uphold standards for produce.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean produce shelves and displays.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure all fixtures and equipment is in excellent working order and report any deficiencies.
- Attend all mandatory meetings, as directed by Spa Manager.
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about hotel services, activities, and directing guests to other areas of the hotel.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent with restaurant experience preferred (experience with juice creations)
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment
- Candidates must also be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays) and must also be available on an "on-call" basis (if needed).
Hourly + Retail Commission + Gratuity