Career Evolutions is searching for an Office Manager for a rapidly growing technology company in Phoenix, AZ. This is an excellent career opportunity with a compensation up to 40,000.
We are looking for that all-star candidate who is passionate, has a global mindset, thrives in fast-paced environments, and who is looking to join a dynamic team.
As the office Manager you will responsible for managing all aspects of the Phoenix site to maintain a well-organized, clean, safe and secure working environment for its staff and visitors. The ideal candidate will have a combination of facilities/maintenance management and office/clerical experience with an operational perspective.
· Coordinate with staff and user groups for event set-ups
· Organize and manage coffee services, snack programs, and preferred vendors
· Schedule food and related event items for client visits
· Manage operational budget, purchase order generation, and invoice review/approval processes
· Coordinate with property management on maintenance and repair issues
· Manage contract/equipment lease agreements
· Implement training on purchasing and receiving modules
· Maintain accurate PO files and complete monthly PO closing processes
· Manage maintenance programs such as janitorial, electrical and general repairs/upkeep
· Monitor badging and access systems for all onsite needs including Security Operations Center
· Track and manage all shipping and receiving efforts onsite
· Take charge of all office furnishings and space reconfigurations
· Maintain site safety programs including emergency evacuations plans, HazMat/OSHA compliance, fitness and sports, etc.
· 7+ years’ experience in office management
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Experience managing and/or leading staff a plus
· Practice in budget management
· Strong knowledge and familiarity with contract and vendor management
· Team-oriented and leadership skills
· Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word savvy