Manager - IT Audit & Risk
- Job Title
- Manager - IT Audit & Risk
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: Manager - IT Audit & Risk
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking for a Manager level IT Audit Consultant who would have the opportunity to grow their knowledge on a variety of risk based audits such as SOX, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST, FISMA, as well as Risk Assessments and consulting projects. The position is given responsibility to directly manage less experienced staff and seniors to demonstrate leadership capabilities and provide further growth opportunities within the group. This position will train and develop the technical skills of the Staff and Senior through review of their work and oversight of their daily responsibilities. As the individual gains more experience and proficiency, he or she is given more responsibilities and more difficult tasks, which could involve some of the duties and responsibilities of a Senior Manager.
What To Expect:
- Performs and manages IT control testing in accordance with defined testing plans. Documents and reviews testing in a manner that thoroughly explains the procedures performed as well as the related results.
- Continues to develop technical skills in IT auditing, information security and consulting.
- Takes responsibility for seeing an assigned job all the way to its ultimate delivery to the client by the agreed due date.
- Develops suggestions or ideas for potential IT auditing and security opportunities. Is alert to client needs for possible expansion of services.
- Serves as the primary day-to-day contact for the Staff and Senior team members and effectively communicates with them both in assigning and reviewing work.
- Joins committees and/or volunteers for leadership roles with community/civic organizations for which he/she is a member.
- Four to seven years of IT Audit and/or security risk assessment experience
- SOX, HITRUST FISMA, SOC1/SOC2 reporting experience is preferred
- CPA/CISA/CISSP certification required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree