Social Media Strategist
- Job Title
- Social Media Strategist
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to be the go-to resource for best practices across current and emerging social platforms. This role will focus heavily on content creation and the development of data and trend-fueled strategies. Candidates must have strong written communication skills and prior client facing experience is required.
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Understand social channels and trends both as a user and creator.
- Get to know the communities on each platform and provide insights that drive customer understanding.
- Inform editorial development and real time opportunities.
- Clearly communicate social strategy to agency teams and clients to ensure flawless execution.
- Partner with social analyst to identify actionable insights and recommendations.
- Bring innovative social ideas and emerging technologies to the larger team.
- Know the latest social specifications, restrictions and guidelines.
- 5 years of professional experience with 2-3 focused on social media.
- A passion for technology and customer care.
- First-hand knowledge of blogs and blogging.
- Experience with social publishing and listening tools.
- Sharp eye for editorial detail and visual storytelling.
- The ability to be nimble and accept feedback.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Hardworking, empathic and has a knack for getting things done.
- MUST have experience working with Motorcycle clients/accounts
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Photo/Video editing experience, especially GIFs.
- Experience with paid social and campaign optimization.
- -hand knowledge of influencer programs and contracts.
- A link to your portfolio or any work you are proud of.
- 3-5 sentences introducing yourself and your work.