The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Administrative Support Specialist Intern
- Job Title
- Administrative Support Specialist Intern
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech is currently looking for motivated Interns to participate in our Summer Internship program. Our program offers talented college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop leadership skills and gain meaningful hands on experience working as part of a global support team with professionals across the company.
A variety of opportunities are available; each will provide training, mentoring, and on the job experiential learning. Additionally, summer interns will participate in scheduled activities throughout the summer, including sessions with Senior Leaders within the company.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in Human Resources, Recruiting, Security, Quality Assurance, and Marketing. Human Resources process include onboarding, off boarding, payroll processing, government compliance, and others. Marketing and Graphic Design includes maintaining graphics for various MicroTech websites and creating marketing materials for various events. Recruiting will consisted of researching job descriptions, salary ranges, and coordinating with hiring managers to source for open job requisitions.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Required to be pursuing a degree at an accredited institution in a related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience in a related position is preferred but not required
- Evidence of achievement in academic or non-academic activities
- Ambitious, motivated and driven
- Be forward thinking and action oriented
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate a sense of accountability and excellence
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.