Senior Cyber Operations Planner-Active TS with SCI Eligibility
Talent Orchard LLC, is a boutique Talent Acquisition Consulting Firm, we have been retained under contract by a leading Federal IT Systems Contractor to assist in identifying Cyber Operations Planner to support a Joint Staff program at Arlington, VA. Our client is seeking an individual who will perform Joint Staff and Combatant Command-level staff coordination and conduct detailed technical analysis. The nature of the specific work is classified and it is a requirement that each individual on the assignment possess an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility, as a result only US Citizens with the required clearance level can be considered at this time. Duties of this role may require periodic CONUS and OCONUS travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of cyber capabilities and the Joint Operational Planning process to Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations. May provide crisis action and deliberate planning support for offensive and defensive operations.
- Ensure exercise activities adhere to customer exercise plans, policies, and procedures to establish overall objectives, priorities and plans for the joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations.
- Extensive experience with the Joint Exercise Life Cycle and Joint Operational Planning process is required to ensure appropriate recommendations to Command authorities and resources for applicable staff elements.
- Duties include Synchronizing plans and requirements with major military exercises; reviewing and evaluating cyber policy directives/documents and issue papers; assisting customers with identifying and developing requirements; providing the technical research analysis and recommendations to develop cyberspace courses of actions, tactics, techniques and procedures in order to support cyberspace operations.
- In addition, planners must apply analytical methodologies to assess measures of performance for operation scenarios and develop documents such as after action reports, lessons observed and learned and well as results and conclusions.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
- Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect subordinate organization.
- Analysis support may include developing Joint Fires requirements.
- The Operations Analyst will function as part of a small team in a time-compressed environment.
- BA or BS degree. MA or MS degree desired
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification
- Strong military operational background and experience required.
- At least 5 years military experience required for a Senior Operations Analyst
- Strong communications and writing skills required.
- For Joint Fires, minimum experience is 9 years’ experience required in Joint Fires areas, staff experience at a Combatant Command (COCOM), Major Command or Joint Staff is required, and leadership experience in ground maneuver forces and Combat experience in CENTCOM AOR a plus
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
@talentorchard #cjpost #topsecret #cyberops @polyjobs