Aerofil Technology, Inc. (ATI) is a LEAN continuous improvement culture with over 500 full-time employees and 17 production lines. Our ever-growing operations now offers over 400,000 square feet of space, a goal to promote the continuous development of all of our associates, enhance the skills necessary for company growth, process improvement and cost reduction in an extremely competitive global marketplace. As a global market place leader in LEAN contract packaging we are currently in need of an exceptional Director of Logistics for our warehouse operations.
Ideal candidates must have safety as number one priority, be able to analyze, define and implement transformation of the Transportation and Warehousing processes, implement LEAN principles across the Shipping and Warehousing functions, realizing verifiable, sustainable improvements in the areas of human development, quality, delivery and cost. Candidates will be readily able to assume the following responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and manage the Transportation and Warehousing process space to eliminate waste, improve process velocities, and transition process flow from "push" to "pull"
- Partner with Business Process Owners to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities, validate process design decisions and eliminate non-value added waste while improving customer value
- Champion and Mentor entire logistics team, aligned with Strategy Deployment opportunities identified in the supermarket pull system and other methodologies employed to improve the customer value in the areas of human development, quality, delivery and cost
- Successfully perform the role of the business transformation "change agent", focused on the cultural and technical aspects of Change Management
- Represent the Transportation and Warehousing function as an active participant in the Power Solutions Components & Integrated Supply Chain Strategy Deployment process
- Lead the implementation of the new WMS for internal/external customers and suppliers for ALL Warehousing and Distribution processes
- Develop, document and deploy standardized business process for Transportation and Warehousing processes, driving the development and implementation of Standard Work documentation
- Represent the Power Solutions Transportation and Warehousing Business Process Improvement interests
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Aerofil Technology, Inc offers a competitive compensation package including Health and Dental benefits, 401(k), Profit Sharing,
paid holidays and paid vacation. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Interested applicants may submit a resume with cover letter on our "Careers" page online at www.aerofil.com,
or by applying in person at Aerofil Technology, Inc., 225 Industrial Park Drive, Sullivan, MO. 63080