Founded in 2004, MicroTech is a leading solutions provider focused on providing Technology Integration, Telecom & Cloud, and Product Solutions to the public sector, as well as established commercial enterprises. We offer great career opportunities all over the country to certified technicians, engineers, accountants, management professionals, and administrative and operations specialists just like you!
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to (HR@microtech.net) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. Learn more here >>
Innovative and entrepreneurial driven, with an astounding growth rate of over 5,000 percent since its inception, MicroTech is a five-time member of the prestigeous Inc. 500 and the Washington Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing companies.
For the last four years, Hispanic Business Magazine recognized MicroTech among the Top 5 fastest growing Hispanic-Owned businesses in the U.S.
Software Magazine named MicroTech the No. 1 Privately-Owned Systems Integration Services Provider in Virginia. According to industry surveys, MicroTech is among the Top Service-Disabled and Veteran-Owned businesses in the U.S.
MicroTech is headquartered just outside the Nation's Capital in Vienna, VA, with key offices throughout the U.S. MicroTech employees are onsite in 30 states and around the world.
Inside Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Tysons Corner, VA 22182
- Other Location
POSITION SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Product Solutions Business Unit’s Programs and Contracts sales and business development to generate revenue and develop new business for defined contract vehicles and to win new IDIQ contract vehicles. Under the direction of the Sr. Vice President of Solutions & Product Management and CEO, the Inside Sales Manager assists in management of IDIQ Contracts and Program operations as well as implementation of policies and procedures for maximizing IT product Program sales, IT product Program contract management, and supervision of all Product Program Management personnel. The Inside Sales Manager will work with his/her team of Product Program Managers as well as with the MicroTech Contracts staff to interface with the Government Program Offices to ensure all performance metrics are met or exceeded and to ensure that all reporting requirements are also met. Additionally he/she provides leadership to Partner Management, Program Management, and other sales personnel for Product Solutions IDIQ and Contract programs and initiatives. He/she sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and program requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization. He/she can represent MicroTech as spokesperson at important functions. The Inside Sales Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the Products IDIQ are aligned to vendor partnerships as well as with corporate initiatives and direction. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that Product team personnel will be properly trained and educated on the Product IDIQ contract vehicles within the Product Solutions Business Unit.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve annual sales goals for Product Solutions team IDIQ contract vehicles
- Supervise Product Solutions team staff and hire new staff members as needed upon new IDIQ contract awards
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of Product Solutions team staff.
- Assist Product Solutions team to understand manufacturer partner channel strategies to maximize assigned contract profitability
- Present & articulate assigned contract features and benefits to maximize sales and contract compliance within MicroTech
- Analyze contract requirements in terms of current business objectives and in support of MicroTech personnel in field sales, technical, business development, and management roles.
- Increase customer satisfaction for each of the Product Solutions team IDIQ contract vehicles
- Assist in the identification and business development of new IDIQ Product Solutions Contract Vehicles, and upon award, bring them to market
- Establish compensation plans for Product Solutions team staff with SVP of Solutions and Product Management
- Work with Proposal staff to manage the proposal process for new Product IDIQ contracts.
- Assist to obtain and maintain sales certifications associated with a given manufacturer partner as needed
- Assist sales and partner management staff as needed.
- Assist with larger program-related capture efforts of other divisions of the company
- Assist in developing & managing of manufacturer relationships for the assigned contract
- Engage in required regular contract business reviews with the associated Government Program Office
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree.
- Ten years of proven Federal experience required.
- 10+ years of successfully managing Program Management, Contract, and/or Sales teams with Federal OEM and/or channel partner.
- Previous direct interaction and relationships with vendor partners at sales, channel team, and senior levels.
- Proven track record of building revenue and increasing profit margins.
- Strong understanding of the Federal Sales and Channel programs, products, and services.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Planning and organizing skills at a detail-oriented level along with ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly-growing organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.