Audiovisual Engineers Needed to Build Team!
Opportunities at the Junior, Intermediate and Lead Levels
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for all levels of Audiovisual Engineers for an exciting new program in Fort Meade, MD. The program will support Engineering, Transition, Implementation and Sustainment for Video Services for the Government Customer.
- As an Audiovisual Engineer you will be focused on providing Global Video Service (GVS) support. GVS provides global unclassified and classified video services, which are inter-operable with a variety of commercial video products and transmission types, providing a full-service video teleconferencing (VTC) utility available to all Defense Information System Network (DISN) users, totaling more than 4,000 customer sites. The task is to support all phases of video-related engineering, transition, implementation and sustainment for GVS.
- Performs professional engineering assignments in support of telecommunications engineering efforts in one or more of the following disciplines: satellite communications, transmission systems, fiber optic communications, switched networks, network management, or control systems.
- Supports standardization, development, and maintenance of the NITFS TAC02 communications protocol.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid hands-on experience in audiovisual engineering; Lead must have prior lead experience
- Junior: 1-3 years of experience; HS diploma or Associate’s degree
- Intermediate: 3-5 years of experience; Bachelor’s degree (additional 3 years without degree)
- Lead: 5-10 years; Bachelor’s degree (additional 5 years without degree)
- US Citizen with Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 8570 Compliant Certification
- Must possess IT-I (privileged level systems access) eligibility
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @mdjobs #cjpost #audiovisualengineer #videoservices @topsecretjobs @fortmeadejobs #NITFS #satelliteengineer #fiberoptics #communicationsengineering