Operations Engineer (Kiosk Rollout) - Contract
- Job Title
- Operations Engineer (Kiosk Rollout) - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Operations Engineer – Kiosk Rollout
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Client has developed a check-in and ordering kiosk for use in stores. The kiosk is built on new technology to the environment. The Lead Rollout Operations Engineer will be responsible for the technical aspects of taking already designed kiosks and leading a team as well as being hands on in the development of operational and support tasks to ensure the kiosks operate while in store.
- Lead a small team of technologists to create operational support tooling, processes and procedures.
- Work with business and technology teams in determining appropriate and capable service levels of operation for the kiosks in store
- Design and implement the ongoing support capabilities for the kiosk program
- Research, test and recommend hardware and software enhancements as appropriate to further the growth of the kiosk program
Minimum Qualifications/Background Desired:
- 10+ years experience with operating systems and hardware integration
- Experience with scripting languages
- Mentoring experience
- Strong communication and ability to work with many remote locations effectively
Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams