Registered Nurse/ RN - Emergency Department Observation (Med/Surg Tele) Full-Time, Nights 2F
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/ RN - Emergency Department Observation (Med/Surg Tele) Full-Time, Nights 2F
- Job ID
- Lexington, KY 40503
- Other Location
The Registered Nurse implements professional nursing practice centered on the patient as a whole person and the creation of a caring environment focused on healing and wellness. S/he honors patients’ mind,body and spirit by respecting human dignity and the uniqueness of each individual. Nursing practices are based on evidence and current research as well as hospital and department policies and procedures, regulatory standards and professional guidelines. Clinical decision-making incorporates all four phases of the nursing process, critical thinking and creativity. Nursing excellence is promoted through helping relationships among nursing staff and across other disciplines. The Registered Nurse is an exemplar for compassion, acceptance, respect and empathy honoring nursing as a distinct discipline and supporting an environment focused on healing and wellness.
- Current RN licensure or work permit in Kentucky
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing. In lieu of a Bachelors Degree an Associates degree in Nursing will be acceptable for initial hire with the understanding that the individual must be enrolled within 12 months in a Bachelors Degree program and must have achieved the degree within 5 years.
- Basic Life Support
- ACLS/PALS/NRP and successful completion of dysrhythmia class as required by department of assignment
- Full Time (36 hours/week)
- Nights 7p-7a
For more information, please submit your application and contact Nurse Recruiter Lauren Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.