- Job Title
- AEM Developer
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
AEM developer current in modern web development practices including responsive design, services interaction design/implementation, HTML5, semantic markup, and web application frameworks. Candidate should possess strong communication ability and willingness to work directly with designers during the design process.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert on Adobe Experience Manager
- Collaborate with vendors in solution architecting when needed
- Provide status updates and progress of projects to the Technology Managers
- Responsible for cross-browsers (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox) AEM development
- Research, design, and develop proof-of-concepts to stay on top of the new trends in technology
- Evolve, enforce and evangelize code standards and help maintain a clean, consistent code base
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and be the “go to” person for one or more key disciplines
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
- Collaborate with UX team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
- Develop reusable code libraries
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
- Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code
- Basic understanding of interaction design and user-centered design methods & practices
- Professional experience collaborating with design and development teams on large-scale projects.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
- Enjoy working closely with others, and respectful of other perspectives.
- Expert conflict resolution skills and being able to negotiate with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
- Willingness to switch gears quickly and be flexible to work on concurrent projects.
- Ability to create clean, precise browser-compatible code.
- Experience working with the Agile development methodology
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience developing CQ, AEM 5, 6 Web applications
- Experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience developing HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing JAVA, J2EE
- Experience with Apache Jackrabbit, Sling, Cognifide Slice, Google Guice
- Experience developing in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Translate wireframes into well organized and structured HTML/CSS
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Ability to work closely with designers and follow design direction and maintain their creative vision
- 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Experience Manager (CQ), 5 and 6
- 3+ years’ experience with JAVA, J2EE.
- 2+ years’ experience with Apache Jackrabbit, Sling, Google Guice.
- 2+ years’ experience in retail merchandising/marketing, advertising, product development or related fields.
- Adobe AEM certification.
- Experience Web Accessibility Standards a plus.
- A portfolio of your best recent work will be reviewed