ITSM/ServiceNow Technical Consultants – Intel
Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Talent Orchard has been contracted to support a Big Four professional services firm in their search to add Technical Consulting Talent to their Federal Advisory practice. This group will focus on advising clients on improvement in the areas of IT Service Management (ITSM).
Opportunity to be trained on ServiceNow! Our client will train you!
- Understand and communicates the functions of each component within an application along with their interactions and dependencies to developers
- Act as key resource in the delivery of a complex application, during the design phase, by taking key role developing the architecture for on one or more smaller components
- Act as key resource in the development and maintenance of an application architecture and conducts business information flow studies
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the tasks & skills needed to execute work and apply judgment to complete assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Influence client expectations and negotiate project timelines & deliverables
- Perform configuration, integration, custom programming, and other technical activities in relation to the ITSM implementations
- Five years of professional programming (OR) enterprise software implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Experience in the full software development or implementation life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- Demonstrated understanding of technical support during all phases of project delivery: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews
- Experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Prior experience with implementation or configuration of ServiceNow
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs @polygraphjobs #fullscopepoly #ITSM #servicenow @fspjobs