Director, Brand Management (Infectious Disease Portfolio)
- Job Title
- Director, Brand Management (Infectious Disease Portfolio)
- Job ID
- Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Other Location
Bring your experience and knowledge of Pharmaceutical Brand Management, product launch and commercialization to an incredible growth opportunity. Leverage your knowledge of Infectious Disease and represent solutions to current antibiotic resistance issues.
Have you been waiting to make the kind of impact that saves lives and improves patient outcomes through the development of educational tools needed by stakeholders during the launch phase of an exciting new gram-negative solution?
Make your mark by joining a bio-tech with a $3B+ market cap and a new product pipeline the envy of far larger firms. A firm with a strong reputation as a segment leader, but also a firm that has the feel and energy of a start-up.
Our shared purpose is to save lives and alleviate suffering by developing solutions for diseases with vast economic and social consequences. We serve this purpose by identifying and developing innovative therapies that transform treatment pathways and improve the economics of healthcare.
As the Director of Brand Management you will;
Own the strategy and messaging behind the delivery of executable activities tied to pre-launch, launch and the commercial lifecycle of ID products with a particular focus on a major new product expected to launch late 2017.
Are you ready to;
To lead the Brand Management strategy for the launch of a new and exciting gram-negative product?
Develop the key educational and promotional materials during prelaunch phase, to be used post-launch?
Work closely with Medical Affairs on the distribution of data at medical meetings, promotional symposia, market research?
Work cross-functionally with teams, both internal and third party agencies to support launch readiness?
Work in close collaboration with all stake-holders in a smaller and very entrepreneurial team, where the ability to chip-in and help while maintaining execution of personal tasks is very important.
Utilize experience and prior success to help improve or create process and structure as they launch process progresses.
- Required: Minimum 7 years pharmaceutical brand management experience with a demonstrated emphasis on product launch within clinical and hospital settings.
- Demonstrated experience bringing infectious disease (preferably gram-negative) products to market.
- Demonstrated experience developing educational and promotional materials to support outreach to key stakeholders within ICU/Critical Care hospital environments.
- Proven record of partnering for success with internal stakeholders such as R&D, Market Access, Field leadership and company leadership.
- Proven record of managing executables from third party vendors such as promotion, scientific, medical education and market research.
- Scientific or Life Sciences Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA or Masters in Marketing desirable.
If our purpose resonates with you and you would like to learn more, we invite you to begin a conversation with us. Contact email@example.com For more on The Medicines Company visit us at www.themedicinescompany.com.