• Well-established company- more than 70 years of history!
• Small company of approximately 40 employees
• Company believes client satisfaction is priority
• Many employees have been with the company for decades.
• Located on the Northside of Chicago, near major expressway
What the Company Offers You:
• Schedule is flexible, with minimal overtime
• Management is trusting and does not micro-manage, gives employees freedom to do their jobs
• Relaxed, family culture
• Highly respected position, appreciated by both staff and management
• Space designated to meet with other coworkers, talk and connect on a social level
• Very low turnover - management has been there 20+ years!
• 401k and profit sharing
• BCBS Medical, Vision and Dental
• Generous PTO days
• Bonus earning potential
• Opportunity to advance into other roles in the company
Your Role with the Company:
As the Project Coordinator, you will handle any and all important project documents, including bid package preparation, contracts, change orders, and submittals. You will also perform certain clerical duties, such as electronic filing, answering phones, and other special projects. Your Microsoft Office skills will be utilized every day and you will create new documents, as well as editing and reviewing notes from the executives and field personnel. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the owner and three other top management executives from the operations team. This is a fast pace position with multiple priorities, time management skills will be important as you prioritize your day.
• Experience in supporting multiple executives
• Expertise in Microsoft Office
• Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM
• Strong time management and prioritizing skills
• Exposure to Construction Project Documents (such as contracts, bid packages, change orders, submittals)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
ABOUT DK COLE & THE PROCESS:
DK Cole is a privately owned executive search and consulting firm, and we have been engaged on exclusive, retained search to fill this position for the client company. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information. Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence.