SAP Lead (FICO)
- Job Title
- SAP Lead (FICO)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: SAP Lead (FICO)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking for an experienced SAP Lead with hands on knowledge of all FICO modules with emphasis in Product Costing (CO-PC) and SD-FICO integration. He/she will be actively participating in project implementation, design and have process ownership for all future initiatives.
- 5 - 7 years experience working with SAP FICO including project implementation.
- BA or BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Knowledge and hands on all FICO modules with emphasis in Product Costing (CO-PC) and SD-FICO integration.
- Experience in Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
- Experience with ABAP development is a plus
- Self motivated, innovative, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge or experience with integration points.
- Specify understanding of SAP R/3 tables and data query of tables desired.
- Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of an interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling.
- Ability to manage own time and priorities to reach project goals.
- Complete project deliverables for on budget on scope on time delivery
- Ensure appropriate design and architecture for SAP process/functional integration points and cross-application components (i.e. security)
- Lead or facilitate process design discussion and make business process change recommendations when appropriate
- Complete and document configuration and testing
- Monitor project status, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues
- Coach other project team members on Bridgestone processes, methodology, and expectations for project delivery
- Participate in the planning and coordination of releases to production
- Conduct or facilitate appropriate knowledge transfer with the relevant Run Team members in the SAP Competency Center
- Facilitate the design and delivery of a solution within the parameters set for the solution by the enterprise architecture team
- Manage functional project resources for maximized capacity utilization
- Lead project resources to on time delivery
- Development of prototypes during solution design
- Advise on when it is appropriate to deviate from SAP Best Practice
- Perform a quality review of all relevant project artifacts (Business Process Design documents, Functional Specs, Configuration documents, etc.) to ensure completeness, accuracy, and overall quality expectations are met