- Job Title
- Manufacturing Manager
- Job ID
- Carey, OH 45840
- Other Location
Title: Manufacturing Manager
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Reports To: Plant Manager
The Manufacturing Manager ensures effective and efficient operations of manufacturing processes and functions through regular monitoring of departmental policies, procedures, staff and standards, and responsible for organizing and managing manpower to ensure plant operations achieve both quality and efficiency goals. Provides leadership in the direction of all activities of the division consistent with corporate strategies, objectives and policies.
- Is responsible for the growth and development of all Production Supervisors. Identifies training needs. Meets with staff regularly to encourage teamwork and a group effort.
- Ensures production requirements are met. Analyze production reports, maintain finished good inventories, tracks and reports daily output, yield and scrap reports.
- Participate actively and effectively in continuous improvement teams where requested and establish continuous improvement plans related to position responsibilities.
- Work in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the company’s safety rules and regulations.
- Monitors and improves efficiencies of process control by ensuring correct and efficient operation of all manufacturing functions.
- Provides feedback to supervisors and hourly employees regarding expectations, quality concerns and production activities.
- Assists in supervisory training to maintain competencies.
- Provides and maintains equipment and processes that are capable of producing products and assemblies, which meet all customer requirements.
- Ensures compliance to procedures, functional performance and acceptability to contractual requirements.
- Manages employees by ensuring quality, quantity, customer schedules and specifications are met.
- Ensures the Company provides a safe and clean work environment at all times.
- Coordinates action plans to ensure customer requirements on PPM standards are achieved.
- Analyzes and reports to the Plant Manager on the effectiveness of plant manufacturing operations. In conjunction with Human Resources, administers discipline.
- Assists plant manager in forecasting manpower requirements.
- Analyzes, develops and implements solutions to solve operations-related problems.
- Coordinates production activities with other departmental activities in Company.
Years of Experience
- 7-10 years managerial experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Technical Science and Masters’ degree in Business Management related study.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, processes and systems.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, including strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving, teamwork interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act, Labour Laws.