Registered Nurse / RN - Cardiac (Open Heart) Recovery Unit, Full-Time, Nights, Signon bonus
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse / RN - Cardiac (Open Heart) Recovery Unit, Full-Time, Nights, Signon bonus
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
We are looking Registered Nurses who want to increase their skills and work in a highly specialized unit. Our six-bed Cardiovascular Recovery Unit (CVR) offers intensive recovery rooms and critical care services to the immediate post-op cardiac surgery patient. This is an excellent opportunity for RNs who want to develop highly specialized and sought after skills. Registered Nurses who want to work at Magnet-accredited facility and with the best, should apply today. Critical care experience and ACLS is required and previous open heart recovery experience is preferred. Sign on bonus may apply.
- Active Kentucky Registered Nurse License or eligibility for licensure.
- Previous critical care experience.
- BLS, ACLS required
- ACLS Required
- BSN strongly preferred, with policy in place.
- Signon bonus for RNs with 2 years of open heart recovery experience or equivalent
- Full Time
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Kara Gist at Kara.gist@BHSI.com or 502-410-5948.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.