Diligent Controller- Construction Firm - Career Path!
- Job Title
- Diligent Controller- Construction Firm - Career Path!
- Job ID
- Schaumburg, IL
- Other Location
- Over 50 years of history
- Outstanding performance
- Effective project delivery methods
- Cutting edge technology
- Projects nationwide
- Corporate headquarters West Schaumburg – Easy Parking
What Company Offers You:
- Real family atmosphere
- Flexibility to manage personal/work life
- Career path to CFO
- Ownership potential!
- Fun social outings
- Budget for free gear/accessories every year for every employee!
- Stability and growth
- Continuing education frequently
- Tuition reimbursement
- 100% paid family/single medical
- Short term disability
- LTD paid 100% after 5 years
- 401(k) with up to 7% profit sharing!
Your Role with the Company:
As the corporate controller, you’ll be reporting directly to the owner/CFO. The position is open, because the owner/CFO seeks someone to mentor for his position in the coming years. You’ll be the “go to” leader for accounting and HR for the company. You’ll use the latest, greatest technology to handle all hands-on accounting responsibilities as well as simple job billing, HR, WIP, oversee field payroll, prepare union reporting, reconcile all bank accounts, general ledger, monthly closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other accounting or HR related duties or special projects assigned by the CFO.
- Associates or Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 2-4 years minimum accounting experience
- Background in construction Accounting
- Exposure to construction accounting systems
- Experienced with MS Excel, Word
About DK Cole Company & the Process
DK Cole is a privately-owned search and consulting firm, specializing in construction and accounting, and we have been engaged to conduct this confidential search by the client company. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information. Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence.