Digital Strategy and Design Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Strategy and Design Manager
- Job ID
- Lathrup Village, MI 48076
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position manages strategy and design for our Digital Channels to create an experience that drives member engagement and increases satisfaction. The candidate must have the experience, energy, and broad business acumen to launch and continually enhance digital experiences. The candidate must also possess the interpersonal skills to effectively influence and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including internal and external stakeholders, to define and execute engaging digital experiences.
· Closely track emerging and evolving digital technologies for the Financial Services industry specializing in Credit Union and Banking applications.
· Work with senior leadership to build and maintain the strategic roadmaps for the Mobile, Web and other digital channels.
· Manage the design of insight-driven digital user experiences from opportunity identification through design, development and deployment.
· High proficiency and innovation in user interface design for mobile applications.
· Visually represent ideas and processes on the fly, and take an iterative approach to design.
· Be an advocate for our members and work to ensure their needs are met.
· Create elegant user flows, journey maps and wireframes to effectively communicate design approaches and concepts.
· Work closely with the software development team to ensure that they are an active partner in ideation and analysis and that the construction feasibility and complexity of all ideas and designs are factored into decision making process.
· Stay abreast of the latest design trends, techniques, and technological developments
· Demonstrated thought leadership of digital strategy from concept, design, to implementation
· 3-5 years mobile design experience is required, preferably within the financial industry, at a digital agency or within an in-house creative team.
· Knowledge of the latest digital and interactive technologies, including multi-channel marketing, functionality and user experience requirements.
· Strong understanding of responsive design and UX/UI best practices.
· Proven UI Design experience with a strong portfolio.
· The ability to interact with our members and our teammates to generate and explore new insights as to how mobile technology might help them to generate better outcomes and improve their experience with the Credit Union.
· A genuine enthusiasm for keeping up with all things mobile computing including reading relevant industry publications, participating in social media, and tracking industry analysis from various sources and forms.