Ready to change the world? It begins with improving health.
Work for CityLife! Can you say…
- "I want to be a part of something huge?"
- "I am more fun than a basketful of puppies?"
- "I am curious as all get out?"
- "I am committed like a champion?"
- "I listen like a radar dish?"
- "I work to make things better?"
- "I am flexible as a hockey goalie?"
View jobs and create a profile below to apply.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
New Patient Recruitment
- Job Title
- New Patient Recruitment
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Other Location
- Oak Lane Clinic
About CityLife: CityLife Neighborhood Clinics… Improving health block by block… It’s a movement! CityLife is changing how members should think of primary care. Like the old family doctor, primary care is the first place to go for all your health needs. A primary care physician has been the first stop to diagnose & treat illness. Now, primary care is still where you go when you are sick & want to feel better, but also when you need help with the health care system & when you are well & want to get healthier.
Only you can improve your health, but you do not have to do it alone. At CityLife, we know health is more than just physical, which is why we have a care team in place to take care of the whole you, as a person, and not as a condition! The minute you walk in the door, a warm family feel not only makes you feel cared for, but comfortable. At CityLife, you not only have a doctor, but a whole team of health care professionals built around you and your needs! The health care system is hard to navigate, and at CityLife, we know that. That is why we have made it our mission to make health easier by offering same-day visits, walk-in care and so much more!
The position of New Patient Recruitment is responsible for onboarding new members of CityLife Clinic's new Oak Lane location. The New Patient Recruitment Guide will create and build member relationships in an effort to engage in the community in primary care services. Growth of the member group at each center means offering high quality care to a larger portion of the community.
● Engage with potential members walking into the clinic.
● Host events with groups of potential eligible members of the community.
● Present for groups of individuals or potential members about the services offered at CityLife Clinics.
● Collect contact information from potential eligible members.
● Build relationships with aggregators and other key partners who can refer new members to CityLife centers.
● Make 30+ phone calls per day to potential members.
● Manage a pipeline of prospective members in a CRM system.
● Onboard new members into the CityLife Clinic.
This is a highly selective position. Ideal candidates will have:
· Experience building strong community relationships and outreach programs.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with office equipment to include computer, fax, copier, phones; Microsoft Office Suite & CRM.
· Makes meaningful improvement to services, programs and processes and/or organizational effectiveness that creates new value for members and employees.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with various stakeholder groups.
· Works collaboratively across disciplines and administrative functions across the organization and in the community; a drive to help underserved members of our community.
· Shares and receives information, concerns and feedback in a supportive manner.
· Ability to participate towards a common goal, reinforcing individual capabilities.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must submit to background check and pre-employment and random drug screens
· Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
· Bilingual ability a plus
· Experience in a sales environment a plus
· Frequently required to sit
· Regular standing and moving about the facility
· Repeated keyboard use/repetitive hand motion