Statement Preparer - Contract
- Job Title
- Statement Preparer - Contract
- Job ID
- Shawnee Mission, KS 66220
- Other Location
Title: Statement Preparer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is seeking a Statement Preparer for our Data Center near Kansas City. This position is responsible for rendering statements and images and preparing documents for outbound mail. There are peak times during the month so work schedules may vary and it’s possible to work 10-12 hour shifts, especially at months end where you are working shifts not within normal business hours. This will include working nights, weekends, and Holidays as needed. You must be able to stand/sit for extended hours (up to 12 hours during peak production) and be able to lift 20-40 pounds. To be successful you need to have extreme attention for detail and quality work ethic. There will be tight deadlines to meet and you should be able to do so. This is a team environment so you must be able to work well with others.
- 3 months of experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, mailroom, printing, banking, book keeping, or quality control environment
- Experience with MS Excel and data entry skills
- Read and Understand the Job “Work Order” for instructions and specifications.
- Produce all jobs according to the specifications of the Work Order and established procedures.
- Maintain quality and production standards in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with managers and coworkers on job or deadline issues and any other pertinent information.
- Complete paperwork to assure proper job counts, quality control and completion of job tracking logs.
- Meet or exceed all performance goals.
- Cross train and act as backup where needed (Mailroom/Digital Print/Folder Inserter Machines/ Data Entry)
- Identifies cycle inserts when necessary.
- Prints statements, high volume, or time sensitive statements, and resolves "cripple" statements following established procedures.
- Compiles postage tracking reports for accounting purposes.
- Troubleshoots equipment errors, and arranges for outside maintenance services calls if necessary.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Prepares and distributes outgoing mail.
- Sends and receives courier parcels, and distributes incoming items.
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of supplies used to perform duties