Application Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Application Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN
- Other Location
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Computer Information Systems or related major preferred.
- 2 year’s related experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a high level of achievement. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently. Strong written and verbal communications.
- Ability to document as required by regulations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to successfully write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Colleagues.
- Ability to define problems, understand and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in a variety of forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including on-call and some nights and weekends.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, such as patient and Company files.