Director of Finance Source Sales (Remote in Dallas)
- Job Title
- Director of Finance Source Sales (Remote in Dallas)
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Director of Finance Source Sales will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Finance Source Sales team. Primary responsibility will be to develop / execute and administer goals and objectives for the team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Develop sales plan in coordination with SVP – Business Development.
- Identify new finance source sales targets.
- Direct management responsibility for key finance source accounts in the Dallas, Texas market.
- Develop, implement, and execute sales and implementation strategy for eContracting with key finance source customers.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Responsible for finance source development and growth.
- Develop team to consistently and effectively manage the day-to-day working relationship with assigned integrated finance sources.
- Prepare strategic business analysis reviews for each finance source customer.
- Prepare and deliver functionality reviews in advance of each new release.
- Develop communication plan to achieve awareness of platform functionality.
- Provide as needed functionality and/or contract discussions with assigned finance sources.
- Work with SVP – Business Development to identify process changes to ensure effective communication with all finance source customers.
- Coach and develop personnel and manage staff remotely.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of Finance Source Sales staff.
- Develop objectives and sales goals.
- Provide system tracking and reporting of progress to SVP – Business Development.
- New product development as needed and assigned by SVP – Business Development.
- Participate in vendor proposals and analyses.
- Develop business cases.
- Develop new product project plans.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- 12+ years sales management experience.
- C-level executive presentation experience.
- Direct selling and/or account management of software to Financial Services industry.
- Relationship builder within and across, organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, listening).
- In-depth knowledge of dealership systems, credit processes, and online products.
- Understand auto dealer and indirect auto financing processes and relationships.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional group presentation skills and fluent with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Thorough understanding of dealership technology including internet B2B commerce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Ability to travel (20% to 25% overnight stays).