POS Systems Installation Manager - Contract
- Job Title
- POS Systems Installation Manager - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: POS Systems Installation Manager
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Minimum Requirements/Background Desired:
- 3+ years of project management or equivalent leadership demonstrated
- Project coordination of small to medium projects.
- Familiarity with infrastructure, network, and cabling.
- Basic networking skills and an understanding of computers.
- Construction or installation experience.
- Project Coordination
- Manage multiples installations simultaneously.
- Good communication skills. Able to share information across groups and up and down levels of management.
- Highly organized. Can track dates and equipment and can provide status quickly.
- Flexibility. Can adapt quickly to changing situations and adjust plans to keep the project moving forward under all circumstances.
- The ability to create step by step installation guides with feedback from various subject matter experts.
- Collecting and evaluating site documentation including check lists and work photos for accuracy.
- Vendor Management
- Manage and schedule various external companies and internal stakeholders to a common goal.
- Ability to work with various crews of varying skill levels, set expectations, and follow up post work.
The installation manager should have experience rolling out equipment to multiple locations across a large geographical area. They should be able to interface with vendors and provide clear, concise instructions regarding installation needs and finished product expectations. They should also be able to manage inventory and equipment supply.
- Coordinate the installation of physical equipment across the country while working with remote vendors.
- Inventory management of internal equipment and with 3rd party vendors.
- Basic troubleshooting for installation problems involving space constraints, equipment failures, damaged equipment.
- Act as the first line of contact post installation for all problems and coordinate solutions with appropriate teams.
- Create and adjust processes based on feedback and real-world situations.