- Job Title
- .Net/Azure Developer
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
· 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development of .Net applications using C#.
· 3+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable cloud services leveraging Web and Worker roles, Service Bus and Event Hub and other PAAS components.
· Strong knowledge of various Azure components like Service Bus, Message Queues, Redis Cache, IOT Hub, etc.
· Thorough understanding and implementation of SOLID principles, Design Patterns and OOP Concepts using TDD and Agile
· Solid understanding of the .net task/async programming model and its relationship to multithreaded programming
· Experience in implementing Object Oriented Programming techniques like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Interfaces and Abstract Classes.
· Deep understanding of design patterns including Factory, Adapter, Chain of Responsibility, Observer and Strategy
· Solid experience developing REST (Web Api) & SOAP (WCF) services
· Good knowledge on building applications using Service Fabric.
· Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and SQL Azure
· Good knowledge in development of T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
· Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test and NUnit.
Nice to have:
· Working knowledge of IOT components is a plus
· Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
· Good knowledge of fundamental frameworks including Unity, Entity, etc.
· Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns