Sr. Tech Lead (Mobile)
- Job Title
- Sr. Tech Lead (Mobile)
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC 28202
- Other Location
The Mobile Senior Technology Lead will be responsible for leading a high performance team of developers in the design, development and implementation of the mobile channel initiatives. The client currently builds and supports the following native mobile applications: iPhone/iPAD (Universal App), Android phone/Android tablet/Kindle tablet (Universal App), and Windows Phone. This individual will work closely with product owner, technical lead, scrum master, solution architects, multiple application development teams, systems analysts, technical analysts and business partners, representing and leading the mobile development team in all aspects of mobile application delivery, from requirements through deployment. Experience in Agile development methodology is required.
- Extensive experience and track record in leading development teams in native mobile development on iOS and Android platforms. Windows experience would also be a plus.
- Extensive native development experience (minimum 3-5 years) on iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Experience with web service integration (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML). Excellent scoping and estimation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) within the team and across the organization.
- Ability to create a highly productive and collaborative work environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date work and resource plans for multiple tracks of development.
- BS degree in computer science or related technology major.
- Finance/banking industry experience is a plus.
- Experience managing in Agile development and waterfall environments.
- Lead the mobile development team in all aspects of the project life cycle. Set priorities. Monitor progress. Resolve issues.
- Motivate the development team to deliver successful projects.
- Become a subject matter expert in the mobile channel.
- Partner with solution architects and leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high quality native mobile applications.
- Assist business and technology leadership in understanding the options, costs and timing tradeoffs for potential decisions.
- Develop and maintain executable project timelines, resource plans, and cost estimates for all projects/releases.
- Escalate issues to senior management early, before they create significant impact to a project/release.
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed and approved for all development initiatives.
- Conduct code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing phases.
- Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.