POS Assembly & Logistics Manager - Contract
- Job Title
- POS Assembly & Logistics Manager - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: POS Assembly & Logistics Manager
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Minimum Requirements/Background Desired:
- 5+ years of project management
- Strong communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Understanding of manufacturing practices and procedures
- History of building and refining processes.
- Experience with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing people and vendors.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Some travel may be required to visit vendors and stores.
Our client has developed in-store kiosks for customers to order or check in for their carryout orders. We are seeking a Logistics/Assembly Manager to manage the production and shipping of these kiosks to over 2000 stores in the United States. The Logistics/Assembly Manager will be responsible for maintaining inventory, managing the assemblers, and shipping the kiosks based on an established schedule.
- Inventory Management
- Monitor order levels from Franchisees.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels to meet orders.
- Place orders with vendors.
- Barcode scanning of components to record usage.
- RMA process management
- Assembly Management
- Manage team of assemblers or vendor to meet assembly goals.
- Perform quality assurance activities.
- Validate packaging ensuring safe arrival of kiosks.
- Track shipping and address issues.
- Report shipping status to Franchisees and project team.
- Participate in weekly status meetings.
- Generate assembly, inventory, and shipping reports.