Program Manager (POS Enterprise Rollout – Production & Deployment)
- Job Title
- Program Manager (POS Enterprise Rollout – Production & Deployment)
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Program Manager (POS Enterprise Rollout – Production & Deployment)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Minimum Requirements/Background Desired:
- 8+ years of project management
- Strong communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes a plus.
- History of building and refining processes.
- Experience with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing large deployments.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Some travel may be required to visit vendors and stores.
Our client has developed in-store kiosks for customers to order or check in for their carryout orders. We are seeking a Program Manager to manage the production and deployment of these kiosks to over 2000 stores in the United States. The Program Manager will be responsible for building and enhancing the processes as well as the support processes to maintain the kiosks once they are deployed.
- Relationship Management
- Coordinate internal resources including Development, Information Security, Training, Marketing, and Help Desk to successfully deploy and support the kiosks.
- Coordinate vendors (kiosk manufacturers, touch screen supplier, assembler/distributor, shipping company, network manager, and installation companies.
- Work with stores to complete site surveys, installation requirements, installation and support needs.
- Weekly status reports
- Regular status meetings
- Executive presentations
- Other reports as required
- Project Management
- Build and manage project team including Logistics/Assembly Manager, Installation Manager and Support team
- Monitor and measure schedule and budget against goals.
- Coordinate and work closely with Development project manager as well as business customers
- Review vendor invoices and approve for payment.