Personable, Help Desk Specialist- IT Department
- Job Title
- Personable, Help Desk Specialist- IT Department
- Job ID
- Algonquin, IL
- Other Location
- Large privately owned specialty contractor
- Corporate office located near Algonquin Area
- Founded over 20 years ago, the company has rock solid stability
- Unusually high growth potential
- Strong consistent profits every year for 20 years
- Over 900 employees nationwide
- Strong senior management team
- “Family First” culture
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
- Position open due to promotion
- Key resource for corporate headquarters support
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED: Support team is viewed as a “customer service function”
- Technology focused: You’ll work with the latest technology
- Sophisticated users: Lots of smart people in this group!
- Large enough to challenge you, but with warm family environment
- Values of Ethics and Integrity are the basis of corporate value
- Exceptional employee benefits that meet and exceed most employers
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your mission will be to support the entire IT team to support Enterprise Systems for operational employees in the field and the corporate headquarters. You will work closely and report to the IT Project and Support Manager. You'll provide administrative support to end users, be responsible for testing, document ERP systems processes, create and update work instructions, create training materials and provide training to end users. You'll also work closely with the development team on identifying and resolving ERP system issues, and troubleshooting Level 2 tickets. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and will be technical savvy.
- High school diploma, degree preferred
- 1+ year construction or manufacturing operations background
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Viewpoint a plus
- Familiarity with ticket management systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
ABOUT DK COLE & THE PROCESS:
DK Cole is a privately owned search and consulting firm, and we have been engaged to conduct this confidential search. We are selective about the clients for whom we work. That means we only conduct searches for quality companies who are solid employers. We do our best to maximize your time and get you reliable information with which to make your career decision… If your resume indicates a possible match with the qualifications, you will receive a phone call, but due to time constraints, we won't be able to contact everyone who sends a resume. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates, and we maintain a very high level of confidentiality with candidates' information.
Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence. Those we believe may be qualified will receive a phone call to discuss the position and the opportunity. Once you have been contacted, you will receive feedback in a timely manner throughout the process, and the process will move at a reasonable pace.