STRATEGIC ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Hartford, CT
Responsible for the sales strategy of Company’s High Capacity Ethernet
Networks, Internet, Video, and Voice-based services to Government,
Education, and Medical institutions (G.E.M.) as well as complex
enterprise customers. Works as part of a team to drive sales by focusing
on acquisition, development, and management of strategic prospective
clients in designated territories. Designs and delivers live sales
presentations to prospective strategic clients, develops relationships
with clients and the community, and positions the Company brand as key
components of the sales strategy, in keeping with Company’s touchstones.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients
that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Company products and services. Sells with
goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of competition.
- Develops the strategy of the sales territory, including identifying strategic
partnerships, planning the development of a territory, and cultivating of local
partnerships and organizational affiliations. Actively researches and generates new
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Company credo, ensuring a superior
customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationship to drive customer
retention. Works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports
- Attends out-of-the-office meeting with customers on a regular basis and
demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill presenting, persuading, and
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies & designs
including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies, Functionality &
Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP), Data Networking
Technologies, Functionality & Ser
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 3-5+ years related experience
Base $90k plus $65k in TSI - $155k at plan
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.