WFL Consultant - San Diego
- Job Title
- WFL Consultant - San Diego
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Temp WFL Consultant
San Diego, CA
Are you searching for a rewarding opportunity?
Talent Orchard is seeking a Work and Family Life (WFL) Consultant, to support a top Federal Consulting Firm with deep roots supporting the military community.
The WFL Consultant supports the Armed Forces to provide services that facilitate personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military. The programs are designed to keep individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, facilitating personal and family self-sufficiency, and creating overall command and community well-being.
What will you do?
May be a generalist or specialize in one or more of the following programs:
- Deployment and Mobilization Support
- Individual Deployment Support
- Ombudsman Training and Support
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Skills Education
- Transition Assistance
- Family Employment Readiness
- Personal Financial Management Basic Ed and Training
- Emergency Case Management
- Provide one-on-one consultation, information and referral, classroom training, workshops and seminars
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
Your background will look like this:
- Skill facilitating training and workshops for groups
- Professional knowledge of social services and/or education delivery systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science or related behavioral science field, OR
- Combination of social science education and equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree, OR
- 4 years of equivalent experience
- Communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business
- Work under time pressure
- Travel as needed and adhere to travel policies and procedures.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.