- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position will have primary responsibility for supporting the Data Analysis needs of the clients DC Segmentation Program, including:
- Analyze network inventory and traffic profiles
- Work with Firewall engineers to white list applications
- Document new process flows and procedure updates
- Develop communication, training & FAQ documentation
- Updating CMDB
This position works on a project team, interacting closely with the Network, Security, and Business Application leads to:
• Gather, correlate, analyze and maintain data
• Sort and filter application and business data to enable scheduling
• Create and deliver polished presentations to all levels of the organization
• Contribute to the process and operational maturity of Technology Infrastructure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of server and networking infrastructure
- Proficient in MS productivity products with advanced skills in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Ability to work well with multiple levels of management and present themselves professionally and succinctly with Senior Leaders
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities with competing priorities.
- Must have an established track record of working effectively in a diverse project team setting.
- Proven ability to work independently, with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively seek out and recommend continual process improvements.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, creative, and results-oriented individual desired
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.), with a minimum five years related experience.