- Job Title
- UX Architect
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The User Experience Architect plays a lead role in defining the user interface for the clients digital presence. Our ideal candidate is a strategic UXA thought leader who can create integrated mobile, wired, social and global experiences for all consumer life stages from brand awareness through ownership. He/she lives and breathes UX, critically viewing existing experiences and devising ways to make them better. This candidate also enjoys solving problems for the user and appreciates the finer points of user research, iterative interface design, prototyping and testing, working in a team environment; and is excited to share new developments in the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Act as a key member of the Platform Strategy team
- Establish and maintain thought leadership as a UX resource with clients and internal teams
- Work closely with research teams to perform and analyze user research and testing
- Cultivate insights through data/information analysis
- Participate in internal and external brainstorming and working sessions
- Develop immersive activities to inspire the ideation team and create an empathetic user perspective
- Participate in experience design sessions and develop experience maps
- Think holistically about a project, including mobile, wired, social and global solutions
- Create interactive wireframes, sitemaps, user flows and functional specifications
- Perform heuristic and competitive analyses
- Work with teams in risk mitigation discussions and optimization planning on behalf of the user experience discipline
- Persuasively communicate UX recommendations to internal teams and clients
- Work collaboratively with Account, Creative, Brand Strategy, UX Strategy, Content Strategy, SEO, Analytics and Technology to propel the business as a leader in digital channels
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Accountable for the following deliverables: user experience POVs/presentations, heuristic and competitive analyses, project research briefs, recommendations based on project analytics and research, user experience maps, user flows, site and app architectures, wireframes, prototypes and functional requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To be successful in this role, a candidate should have:
- Advanced understanding of Information Architecture/Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and/or prior experience as an Information Architect/User Experience Architect
- Familiarity with requirements as it relates to site, social and mobile on desktop, tablet, phone and emerging devices
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design and component-based architecture