Oracle Implementation Specialist
- Job Title
- Oracle Implementation Specialist
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Oracle Implementation Specialist is part of the Enterprise Applications Services team This IT position will be involved in the implementation and ongoing daily support of the Oracle Cloud HCM and Taleo systems. This position will work very closely with the company’s Human Resource and Organizational Development departments to implement and maintain these new systems. Working hand in hand with these departments, this position will assist with ongoing process analysis, new system configurations, and the general support of these systems.
- Act as Oracle Fusion subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes and help project team through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle Fusion
:Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Fusion functionality
- Hands-on configuration working with functional set up manager across Fusion modules
- Identify functionality gaps and build extensions for them
- Configure the Oracle Fusion Applications to meet requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
- Develop Security and Validation plans and work with HR/Project Lead to confirm match to requirements
- Implement Security
- Prepare validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop and execute test scripts
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Interact with other business analysts responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Coordinate upgrades/patches/fixes
- Create, manage and perform system testing activities for releases and upgrades.
- Develop complex and special ad hoc reports that the functional areas are not able to handle.
- Maintain integrations to Oracle Cloud system by troubleshooting and coordinating with other IT areas who are responsible for file transfers and databases.
- Research new solutions and make recommendations that meet business objectives.
- Submitting Oracle Service Requests and working with Oracle to resolve issues
- 2+ years’ experience in all phases of a full implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing) in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Hands-on experience with Fusion release 11
- Experience in Cloud Implementations
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Prior experience participating in HCM implementations/upgrades
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support
- Knowledge of the HR function and processes
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Human Resources, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related HR / IT discipline preferred; mix of education and applicable work experience may be considered in lieu of degree