Sr. Trade Spend Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Trade Spend Analyst
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Trade Spend Analyst
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
Conexess is working with a large consumer goods organization to fill the position of Sr. Trade Spend Analyst. This organization has built a successful portfolio of trusted brands that can be found in every household.
As a Sr. Trade Spend Analyst, you will be a Business Leader within the organization. Your job will be to communicate complex data into simple conclusions that will empower others to drive action based on the insights you derive. This person must be passionate about data analytics, be able to derive actionable insights from the data, and translate those insights into business improving action. You will essentially transform the business to enable better decision-making through the use of advanced analytics. You will be the primary evangelist to the business for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the change in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen, versus just reflecting on what has occurred.
- Optimize pricing and promotion plans leveraging multiple data sources and analytical models
- Perform financial/marketing/promotion analytics and communicate findings and recommendations back to key stakeholders
- Understand when, how, and where to directly use, adjust, estimate Price & Promotion data to fit the business case being studied
- Leverage data visualization and analytic tools to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data
Perks of the Job
- Very competitive salary, plus sign on bonus
- Full service relocation assistance and relocation package offered (if needed)
- Excellent benefits
- Leadership and growth opportunities within the organization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship
- Minimum of 5 years of data analytics experience surrounding Trade Spend, Promotion and/or Pricing
- Previous experience leveraging data analytics technologies and tools to solve ad hoc business problems and innovate on potential future solutions
- Previous experience in CPG/FMCG company or retail sales preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as KNIME, RapidMiner, , Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Experience with analytic tools, such as R, Python, C++, Java, Scala, etc.
- Understanding of statistical models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills