Ready to change the world? It begins with improving health.
Work for CityLife! Can you say…
- "I want to be a part of something huge?"
- "I am more fun than a basketful of puppies?"
- "I am curious as all get out?"
- "I am committed like a champion?"
- "I listen like a radar dish?"
- "I work to make things better?"
- "I am flexible as a hockey goalie?"
View jobs and create a profile below to apply.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Clinical Assistant - LPN
- Job Title
- Clinical Assistant - LPN
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA
- Other Location
- Spruce Hill Clinic
About CityLife: CityLife Neighborhood Clinics… Improving health block by block… It’s a movement! CityLife is changing how members should think of primary care. Like the old family doctor, primary care is the first place to go for all your health needs. A primary care physician has been the first stop to diagnose & treat illness. Now, primary care is still where you go when you are sick & want to feel better, but also when you need help with the health care system & when you are well & want to get healthier.
Only you can improve your health, but you do not have to do it alone. At CityLife, we know health is more than just physical, which is why we have a care team in place to take care of the whole you, as a person, and not as a condition! The minute you walk in the door, a warm family feel not only makes you feel cared for, but comfortable. At CityLife, you not only have a doctor, but a whole team of health care professionals built around you and your needs! The health care system is hard to navigate, and at CityLife, we know that. That is why we have made it our mission to make health easier by offering same-day visits, walk-in care and so much more!
Clinical Assistant - LPN is responsible for assisting the Primary and Urgent Care teams with the evaluation and management of all patients of the clinic. Duties include conducting screeners and assessments, entering data into EMR system and drawing blood. The Clinical Assistant is also responsible for performing laboratory tests and processing/prepping lab samples, as well EKG’s, and spirometry as well as assisting other team members with clinical care functions.
- Assists in implementing physician orders
- Member/family education
- Utilizes EMR and maintains supplies in exam room
- Responsible for performing phlebotomy and all lab tests that are CLIA waived helps prepare samples to be transferred
- Assisting physicians and staff with conducting additional testing and obtaining results for tests
- Cross-train/backup in functions that support the care team
- Maintains member confidentiality and levels of supplies in room
- Maintains records of biomedical repairs and request maintains as required
- Keep all appropriate logbooks and computer logs applicable for the state
- Participates in staff meetings
- All other duties as assigned
- Current license as a practical nurse in PA state
- At least 1-2 years recent experience in urgent care, emergent care, or physician office environment
- Experience in phlebotomy/venipuncture
- Communicate effectively with providers and others to resolve issues
- Ability to demonstrate reliability and responsiveness to members, families and team members
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with various stakeholder groups
- Works collaboratively across disciplines and administrative functions across the organization and in the community
- Shares and receives information, concerns and feedback in a supportive manner