Manager Electrical & Controls Engineering
- Job Title
- Manager Electrical & Controls Engineering
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37214
- Other Location
Title: Electrical & Controls Engineering Manager
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking for an experienced Electrical & Controls Engineering Manager for our client that is experiencing significant growth. They're an organization that operates on a global scale and offers anyone interested in this position the opportunity to join a respected organization!
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- 5+ years Project Management experience.
- 5+ years Technical Management experience.
- SAP experience.
- Power Distribution experience.
- Allen Bradley PLC application and programming experience.
- Familiarity with C++, C#, SQL is helpful.
- Other desirable Licenses & Certifications:
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Project Management Certificate (PMP)
- Functional Safety Engineer Certificate (TUV)
- Management Degree (MBA)
- Budget management.
- Resource allocation; Analyze project demand and available resources.
- Lead and supervise a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems.
- Schedule management; make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Approve expenditures.
- Coordinate activities with other units or organizations.
- Confer with higher levels of management.
- People developments; recruit, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Provide Project Planning; Support other departments.
- Plant support.
- Introduction of new technologies.
- Review, approve, or modify designs.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Develop overall concepts for new manufacturing equipment.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Verify projects are compliant with National, State, and Local Codes (Electrical & Safety).