Medical Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Columbus, OH
- Other Location
This progressive medical specialty office near Polaris Mall seeks an experienced Orthopedic professional to work with an established physician. The ideal candidate will have:
- Orthopedic work experience and familiarity with procedures and terminology
- BWC experience and familiarity with terms, processes and procedures.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Clinical skills to include basic patient care, rooming and suture removal
- Professionalism, poise and the ability to communicate with confidence.
Previous work experience in a medical office is necessary. This office employs the best of the best and pays accordingly. We are looking for the exceptional candidate who is willing to work hard, commit to organizational goals and maintain excellence. This practice is highly-regarded and offers opportunity for advancement. Candidates must be available for work Monday - Friday during normal business hours. If you want to be part of an amazing team where hard work and loyalty are the norm, don’t miss the chance to apply. This practice offers a comprehensive benefit package to full time employees, stability and leadership opportunities.
- Required Skills
medical office experience
desire to work in an administrative role (some clinical
Scheduling, critical thinking skills, ability to multi task essential
Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Optional Skills
Workers compensation and Orthopedic experience preferred