Job Description: Senior Full Stack Developer
Inuvo is looking to hire a talented engineer to join a growing software development team. Engineers in this role will play an integral part in the design and development of a native ad delivery platform.
Ideal candidates will be creative in design, diligent in problem solving, dedicated to the quality of their work, skilled in one or more required technologies, and overall versatile. Candidates should be comfortable working alone and in small teams. Candidates with an understanding of software design patterns and modern design philosophies are strongly preferred.
- Design, development, and maintenance of core components of a custom, native ad delivery platform.
- Ensure that each build is tested and each deployment to production is of the highest quality.
- Be the voice of quality in highly collaborative agile product teams.
Skills & Requirements
We seek a multi-talented engineer with solid .NET experience and a great propensity for creative problem solving. To be successful you will need the following skills:
- A disciplined approach to software development. Experience with Agile methodologies, building and running large scale production web applications using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Solid understanding and experience of object-oriented programming using C# and the .NET Framework.
- Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with SQL Server, Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, Redis.
- Experience with popular front-end technologies not limited to jQuery, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap, or KnockoutJS.
- 7+ years of experience in a software development role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Overall blend of passion for technology, creativity, and attention to detail for software development.