Tech Writer (IT Risk & Compliance) - Contract
- Job Title
- Tech Writer (IT Risk & Compliance) - Contract
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: Tech Writer (IT Risk & Compliance) - Contract
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a qualified candidate that will help our client by providing oversight for the organization’s HITRUST certification project. They currently have a need for an experienced Tech Writer to assist with the documentation effort to meet HITRUST requirements.
- Requires extensive knowledge of IT controls and control frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, NIST SP800-53, and the HITRUST CSF
- Knowledge of IT processes utilizing best practices frameworks such as ITIL.
- Strong interpersonal skills as the candidate will be responsible for interviewing technical staff to understand their processes and documenting any gaps that may exist in formal standards or procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is also required as documentation efforts will include procedural documents using Microsoft Word and technical drawings maintained using tools such as Microsoft Visio