- Job Title
- Personnel Security
- Job ID
- DC Metro, DC
- Other Location
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the Personnel Security program implementation and management of collateral, SCI and Special Access Program.
- MUST possess knowledge of the governing directives and the application of directive language to practical situations.
Personnel Security Specialist shall:
- Provide personnel security administration and processing on government and contractor personnel who are requesting and/or granted access to national security information IAW, but not limited to, the following:
- Intelligence Community Directive 704 (as implemented)
- DoD 5200.2R, DoD Personnel Security Program
- DoDD 5200.2, DoD Personnel Security Program
- Provide advice and assistance on the implementation and management of the OUSD(P) Personnel Security Program.
- Review submitted requests for completeness and compliance with regulatory guidance and direction.
- Assess pertinent information submitted for consideration, identify and record derogatory information found during the review and forward the completed package to the proper government authority for eligibility decision.
- Determine if additional information is required, prepare associated notifications, suspense receipts and consolidate information for government review and determination.
- Prepare, coordinate and disseminate incoming and outgoing visitor clearance requests.
- Enter and maintain data within a designated data repository, generating reports as required by the Government.
- Establish and maintain a tracking of personnel security related actions and transactions from initial submission through indoctrination and training.
- Prepare and maintain personnel security dossiers and file applicable personnel security documentation into the individual files.
- Interface with designated government agencies to address and resolve noted personnel security issues.
- Represent the government in the conduct of security reviews and staff assistance visits at Government and industry locations. Be knowledgeable of and apply regulatory guidance and directives to ensure the location being reviewed is in compliance. Provide input to the Government final report.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
- All personnel must be U.S. citizens who possess and maintain a Top Secret security clearance and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility based upon a favorable Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last five years.