IT Administrative Professional
- Job Title
- IT Administrative Professional
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
In this role you will work closely with our IT Finance Team, assisting with basic accounting duties. The role requires general office support duties and responsibilities. Firm core values such as clear communication, teamwork, common sense, personal respect and professionalism would need to be exhibited by this candidate.
The Administrative Professional – Information Technology is a full-time role located in Southfield, Michigan and reports to the IT Financial Systems Manager.
- Seek approval, research and code invoices.
- Use ticketing system (such as Service Now) to assist with daily purchase requests.
- Issue purchase orders; help maintain purchase order to invoice tracking documentation.
- Review Accounts Receivable requests from vendors.
- Distribute mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Maintain office supply closets.
- Set up desk and work station for new staff.
- Coordinate ordering office supplies.
- Maintain various Outlook mailboxes.
- Maintain / update IT staff contact information.
- Assist CIO with travel arrangements, expense reports, calendaring and other special projects.
- Assist with additional duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of administrative experience preferred.
- Basic administrative skills, including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to demonstrate upon request.
- Light accounting experience preferred.
- Familiarity with IT terminology is beneficial.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn, adaptable, dependable with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work full time.
- Must be able to work in an office environment.
- Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.