Sr. Systems Engineer - Application Performance - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Systems Engineer - Application Performance - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
- Monett, MO - Springfield, MO - Lenexa, KS, - and Centennial, CO
Title: Sr. Systems Engineer – Application Performance
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer. This position can work out of our offices in the following areas.
Locations: Allen, TX - Monett, MO - Springfield, MO - Lenexa, KS, - and Centennial, CO
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your technical skills in the application performance monitoring area? If so, this position maybe perfect for you! The Senior Systems Engineer reports to the Information Security Manager - Security and Compliance Services and will work on a team with 5 other administrators. The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for deployment configuration and administration, upgrade and maintenance of Application Performance Monitoring Systems. There is an on call rotation every 6 weeks. We provide career advancement and competitive benefits.
- 6 years of enterprise monitoring, server administration, information security or software/application development experience
- Enterprise deployment experience
- Change management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Regulatory compliance experience
- CISSP, MCSE, MCSA or MCTIP certification
- Provides operational system administration support for enterprise applications in a high availability, 24x7x365 environment.
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs in support of one or more functional areas.
- Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software.
- Performs troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
- Monitor alerting systems and servers.
- Review issues logs and network capacity reports to identify trends and solutions that should be implemented enterprise-wide.
- Maintains in-depth documentation of activities and system configuration.
- Develops custom reports to meet the business needs.
- Drive continual service improvement.
- Prepares systems assessments or certifications.
- Executes test processes and scenarios, track results, and make recommendations of system fixes.
- Assist with network disaster recovery initiatives. Implement solutions to streamline disaster recovery.