- Job Title
- Treasury Analyst
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
- Treasury reporting to support cash management and forecasting, risk management, and metrics
- Initiate cash transfers and manual payments
- Travel and entertainment expense reporting compliance review and processing
- Support working capital improvements through process development and implementation
- Manage SAP accounts payable bank master data and email remittance communication updates including verification of changes
- Responsible for Finance department requisition requests and purchase order updates to enable system processing of invoices
- Obtaining and consolidating of the global daily account balance reporting
- Assisting with risk management activities; insurance, analysis of customers and suppliers
- Complete credit reference and credit request documentation
- Validate payment file to be created weekly (or as needed) for US office
- Reconciliation of payments between bank statements and the financial system
- Providing data for financial accounting
- Process tax filings, payments, and exemption certificates
- Ad-hoc treasury projects
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Must be self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work effectively within a team setting and independently.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate globally.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, organizational and documentation capabilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Advanced skill level in MS Office is preferred. Must show aptitude to learn new systems quickly.