Business Intelligence Architect - Contract
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Architect - Contract
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80022
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a Sr. Solutions Architect. In this role you will specialize in System Requirement and Analysis activities for custom Business Intelligence development efforts. The individual will be responsible to work with internal business clients, IT System Analysts, Architects, Developers and Project Managers to complete the delivery of system and analysis deliverables.
- Uses extensive knowledge and experience in the Business Intelligence (BI) space to create valuable BI products that exceed customers' expectations.
- This BI professional has a strong consultative presence in the business which allows a deep understanding of the pace, direction, and needs of business and IT partners.
- The relationships built and fostered with the business and IT partners provides this professional insight into both known and yet undiscovered needs for BI solutions.
- The analyst is a leader in all phases of conceptualization, design, testing, and production support of BI solutions utilizing Looker, Oracle Application Express, and Informatica.
- Assists in the definition and executes system requirement specification deliverables based on business requirements.
- Anticipate customers' analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
- Lead the design of complex customer analytic solutions by applying expert level understanding of Business Intelligence best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with UML.
- Manage enterprise requirements and modeling artifacts from a systems perspective.
- Ability to identify and resolve system, subsystem and component dependencies and concerns.
- Assist in the creation and evaluation of System and Integration test cases.
- Six to eight years prior analysis experience
- 3-5 years’ experience participating in the development of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing systems. Looker, Informatica, and Oracle Application Experience is preferred.
- Experience working with customers from the initial development of business requirements, through all the Agile/Scrum steps and providing on-going maintenance and support.
- Experience with multiple tools for requirements management and modeling
- Track record of consistently driving projects to completion and taking accountability for work and results.
- Confronts tough issues and situations.
- Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution.
- Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills.
- Data Modeling Tool Experience
- Looker (or experience with Tableau/OBIEE)
- Experience with Informatica
- Experience with Oracle Application Express
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, and uDeploy
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies