Senior UI QA Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Senior UI QA Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80022
- Other Location
Conexess Group is searching for a Senior QA to work in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will specialize in Business Intelligence, Oracle, and Oracle Application Express to test and ensure the quality of the Analytics and Reporting Central Application.
- The QA will participate on an Agile team to design, develop, test, and deploy the Analytics and Reporting Central Application.
- This UI QA professional has a strong consultative presence in the business which allows a deep understanding of the pace, direction, and needs of business and IT partners.
- The analyst is a leader in all area of quality and testing best practices using UI Based testing tools along with the following tools: Looker, Oracle Application Express, and Informatica.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and CICD practices.
- Identifies and implements test automation and Continuous Delivery opportunities.
- Defines, executes, and documents system test plans, test cases, data mining, test execution and results, defect resolution, and test summaries.
- Provide feedback in the design of complex customer analytic solutions by applying expert level understanding of UI best practices.
- Design and develop customer training materials, conduct customer training sessions (Sprint Reviews), and maintain product release information.
- Ability to identify and resolve system, subsystem and component dependencies and concerns.
- Assist in the product releases which includes documentation, quality control and assistance with promotion checkouts which may be done during non-standard business hours.
- Six to eight years prior QA and Testing experience
- 3-5 years’ experience participating in the development of a front end user application.
- Oracle Application Express experience preferred.
- Experience with multiple tools for QA and Test documentation and tracking with a preference towards testing automation tools.
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as role model.
- Experience with Test Automation Tools
- BI Tool experience (experience with Looker/Tableau/OBIEE)
- Experience with Informatica ETL is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Application Express Experience with GIT, Jenkins, and uDeploy a plus
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies